Depositing money into your account with us is easy right from your Owner Portal. Follow these steps:
- Go to our web site at www.GTLRealEstate.com and select which state your property is in. This will take you to the web page for your state's office.
- When you get to that page, you'll see a link in the upper right corner of the page for "Owner Portal." Click that link to go to the login page.
- Enter your email address and password that you setup when your account was opened and login.
- Once inside the Owner Portal, click the "New Contribution" button on the main dashboard.
- On the right side, a tab will open for a new owner contribution. It will show your checking account or credit card information that we have on file where the payment will be made from.
- Enter the amount of the deposit you want to transfer from your account we have on file, then please enter a quick description of the reason for the deposit in the "Comments" field (examples: "deposit to pay for water heater repair," or "deposit to fill up account minimum,", etc.).
- Click the "Save" button, and that's all you have to do! The money will transfer automatically from your bank account to our trust account within about 2-3 business days, but you'll see the credit applied to your account in your Owner Portal immediately.
Please note that if you need to make payment by credit card rather than from your checking account that we have on file, you'll need to call the office so that we can process that for you. Call (678) 648-1244 and select the option for "Current Owner," and the system will connect you with a staff member who can handle that payment.