Sometimes you accidentally process more than one payment, or you just accidentally pay a little too much. Here's what you can do...
If you paid more than your balance due, and there is more than ten (10) days left until the next due date, then you can request a refund of your payment and we will send that to you. Please note the following:
- The amount of over-payment must be at least $100.00.
- We cannot refund a payment until it has actually settled to our bank account. For checks, this usually takes a week after we receive them, for electronic payments about 3-5 days.
- There is a $25 Refund Processing Administrative Fee for us to refund a payment electronically, and a $35 fee to refund a payment by check.
- Electronic refunds (refunded to your bank or credit/debit card) take about 3-5 business days to settle to your account.
- Paper checks may take 7-10 days to arrive in the mail.
- If there is less than 10 days left until your next payment is due, or the over-payment was less than $100.00, we cannot process a refund to you, and the money will instead just remain on your account as a credit that will be applied to the next amount due.
To request a refund, please fill out this form.