I want a new tenant. What do I need to do?

Sometimes you want to keep being a landlord, but you aren't happy with your current tenant and want someone new. Here's how to request that.

When you want to keep renting out your house and using Revolution as your management company, but you don't want to keep your current tenant, all we need to do is give the tenant notice of non-renewal at least two (2) full calendar months' prior to the end of their current lease. In order to request that we do this, please submit this form.

Please note that if we're already past the two month notice requirement, then the tenant has already been offered a renewal, and we will not be able to terminate their lease, so it is important to get your notice in on time if this is your intent.