The RentMoney system allows tenants to make payments using cash at tens of thousands of locations all over the country, many of them close to your own rental house. For example, most Wal Mart, Kroger, and AMSCOT locations participate in the RentMoney system.
Here's how it works:
- Login to your Resident Portal and go to the "Payments" menu at the top of the screen.
- Select 'One Time Payment."
- On the page that comes up, select the RentMoney cash payment option.
- This will bring up the screen where you will select how much you want to pay towards your rent. If you're paying in advance, before the rent has come due, you'll need to select "Partial Payment" and manually enter the full amount that you'll owe when the rent comes due.
- The system will then generate a payment coupon that you can take to Wal Mart, AMSCOT, or whatever other RentMoney location you want to use (you can search for all locations from your Portal).
- Take the payment coupon to the location and give it to the person who handles the payments, usually at the customer service counter in the store of choice. They will charge you a small fee of approximately $3.50 for processing the payment, and take your rent payment. Tell them that the company they're looking up in their system is called "RentMoney." They will not be able to find Revolution Rental Management, so make sure they aren't using that name.
- That's it! RentMoney will automatically credit the payment towards your Tenant Ledger, and the money will be deposited into our account.
You can also view the PDF guide that goes over this in more detail, with screenshots, by clicking here: RentMoney Guide